Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lockdown Predictions

Time for Lockdown predictions. I will review Superstars and Smackdown later on, and hopefully get them up later today and tomorrow.

James Storm vs. Rob Van Dam (Numbers Advantage for Lethal Lockdown)
What I want to happen: I’d kind of like to see RVD win this to give Team Hogan the advantage for Lethal Lockdown.
My Prediction: Although I’d like to see RVD win, I predict a victory for James Storm, giving Team Flair the advantage.

The Motor City Machineguns vs. Brian Kendrick and Homicide
What I want to happen: As a last minute addition, this match doesn’t really have much purpose aside from adding another X-Division Match to the pay-per-view. I’d like to see the Guns win this match as they are finally starting to get something of a push again.
My Prediction: The Guns will pick up the victory in what should be a fun match to want.

Team 3D vs. The Band
What I want to happen: I’d like to see 3D pick up the win in this match, but I’d also kind of like to see the feud continue and the best way for that to happen is for The Band to win. So whichever way this match goes, I’ll be pleased with the outcome.
My Prediction: 3D picks up the win in this match.

Kevin Nash vs. Eric Young
What I want to happen: EY gets his revenge on Nash.
My prediction: Nash picks up the win (possibly off a distraction from the Band or Bubba the Love Sponge.)

The Beautiful People vs. Angelina Love and Tara (Angelina or Tara makes the pin, they become the Knockouts Tag Team Champions; Angelina is pinned, whoever pins her becomes the Knockouts Champion)
What I want to happen: Angelina and Tara pick up the victory.
My Prediction: Angelina and Tara pick up the win to become the new Knockouts Tag Team Champions.

Douglas Williams vs. Kazarian vs. Shannon Moore (X Division Title Match)
What I want to happen: I’d like to see either Kaz or Moore pick up the victory and win the X Division Championship.
My Prediction: Williams somehow retains the title.

Kurt Angle vs. Mr. Anderson
What I want to happen: Angle beats Anderson by making him tap out.
My Prediction: Seeing as Lockdown would be a great place to end this feud, I see Angle picking up the win. I also foresee his victory being the result of a pinfall or submission.

AJ Styles vs. D’Angelo Dinero (TNA World Heavyweight Championship)
What I want to happen: I’d like to see Dinero pick up the victory in this match. I think he’d make a great champion and I’d love to see him get a title run.
My Prediction: AJ retains, probably by escaping the cage, but possibly by getting the pin on Pope.

Team Flair (Sting, Desmond Wolfe, and Beer Money) vs. Team Hogan (Abyss, Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam)
What I want to happen: I’d like to see Team Hogan pick up a solid victory over Team Flair in this match.
My Prediction: With all the build up, I’m pretty sure Team Hogan will find a way to pick up the victory in this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment