Friday, April 9, 2010

Jack Swagger

When Jack Swagger won Money in the Bank at Wrestlemania, I had no doubt that he would cash it in very quickly. I almost expected him to cash it in at Wrestlemania after Edge speared Jericho through the barrier. I wasn't surprised when he came out at the beginning of RAW, and I also wasn't surprised when he came out and beat Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship.

I personally have been impressed by Jack Swagger. He has serious talent and has shown great improvement since his debut in 2008. Having previously held the ECW Championship (a title I would rank somewhere between the United States/Intercontinental Championships and the WWE/World Heavyweight Championships), I feel he is ready and has the potential to have a great run as champion. When it comes to his style and in ring ability, Swagger in many ways reminds me of Kurt Angle, and if properly groomed, I feel he has the potential to be one of the top main eventers if the WWE uses him properly in the weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment