Sunday, July 18, 2010

Money in the Bank Predictions

Time for Money in the Bank Predictions.

Alicia Fox vs. Eve: Divas Championship
What I want to happen: Honestly I think Eve was a better Divas Champion than Alicia and I would like to see her win it back.
My Prediction: As much as I’d like to see Eve pick up the win, I’m predicting Alicia to retain.

Layla vs. Kelly Kelly: Women’s Championship
What I want to happen: Although I think Kelly has a lot of potential, I don’t really think I’m ready to accept her as a champion right now, so I think I’d like to see Layla retain.
My Prediction: I think Layla will pick up the win to retain. Michelle McCool will probably involve herself at some point to help Layla win.

The Hart Dynasty vs. The Usos: Unified Tag Team Championship
What I want to happen: I want the Hart Dynasty to retain the titles and show the Usos that they have to earn their spot.
My Prediction: The Hart Dynasty retains.

SmackDown Money in the Bank Match: The Big Show vs. Matt Hardy vs. Christian vs. Kofi Kingston vs. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes vs. Kane vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler
What I want to happen: I’d really like to see Matt Hardy, Christian or Kane win this. They all have long histories with the companies, but of the three, only Kane has held a major championship and he only held it for 1 day.
My Prediction: This match is very hard to predict, but I think I’m going to give it to Kane.

RAW Money in the Bank Match: Ted DiBiase vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. The Miz vs. Evan Bourne vs. John Morrison vs. Randy Orton vs. Mark Henry
What I want to happen: I’d like to see Morrison or Henry pick up the win as once again, they’ve been with the company for a while and never held a major championship.
My Prediction: I think Orton will pick up the win.

Rey Mysterio vs. Jack Swagger: World Heavyweight Championship
What I want to happen: Mysterio teaches Swagger a lesson and picks up the win.
My Prediction: Mysterio retains. I expect it to be by pinfall, but I can’t rule out Swagger getting disqualified.

Sheamus vs. John Cena: WWE Championship (Steel Cage Match)
What I want to happen: I like Cena, but I honestly think Sheamus needs a solid win to validate his title reign. Because of this, I want to see Sheamus pick up the win.
My Prediction: For some reason, I see Cena picking up the win in this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment