Sunday, June 13, 2010

Slammiversary Predictions

So I’m feeling lazy and am not going to review the past few shows. Here are my predictions for TNA Slammiversary.

Brother Ray vs. Jesse Neal
What I want to happen: Brother Ray seems to have snapped in the last couple of weeks and I’d really like to see Jesse Neal take advantage of that and prove to Brother Ray that he has the ability to be a big star.
My Prediction: I expect Brother Ray to find a way to pick up the win in this match. If he does, I wouldn’t rule out a cheap win.

Matt Morgan vs. Hernandez
What I want to happen: Hernandez gets his revenge on Morgan.
My Prediction: Hernandez picks up the win. He’s got both the mental edge and the power to take down Morgan, so I’d look for a victory for Hernandez.

AJ Styles vs. Jay Lethal
What I want to happen: I’d like Lethal to pick up the win in this match.
My Prediction: It’s hard to say. Lethal has had some great wins recently, but AJ is highly motivated. I honestly see AJ picking up the win in this match.

Kurt Angle vs. #10 Contender Kazarian
What I want to happen: Angle gets one step closer to the top by defeating Kazarian.
My Prediction: As far as I’m concerned, Angle’s pretty much guaranteed to pick up the win in this match. Kaz is a great wrestler, but at this point in time, he’s not at a point where I can see him picking up the win over Angle.

Jeff Hardy & Mr. Anderson vs. Beer Money
What I want to happen: Hardy and Anderson pick up the victory over Beer Money.
My Prediction: Over the past few weeks, Hardy’s been on a winning streak, whereas Anderson has been on something of a losing streak. Still, I think Hardy and Anderson will find a way to pick up the win in this match.

Roxxi vs. Madison Rayne (Knockouts Title Match)
What I want to happen: I’d like to see Roxxi win and have her first reign as Knockout Champion.
My Prediction: I see Madison finding a way to pick up the win in this match. I also expect some potential interference by the other Beautiful People.

Desmond Wolfe vs. Abyss (Monster’s Ball Match)
What I want to happen: Abyss destroys Wolfe.
My Prediction: Although this match is considered Abyss’ signature match, probably because he has be involved in some way with each match, he doesn’t have the best record in these matches. Still, I expect he will pick up the win in this match.

Brian Kendrick vs. Douglas Williams (X Division Title Match)
What I want to happen: I’d kind of like to see Kendrick pick up the win and shut up Williams.
My Prediction: I see Williams picking up the win and retaining the title in this match.

Sting vs. Rob Van Dam (TNA World Heavyweight Championship)
What I want to happen: RVD picks up the win.
My Prediction: I expect RVD to pick up the win, but it won’t be easy and Sting may attempt an ambush like he did on Jeff Jarrett at Sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment