Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fatal 4-Way Predictions

Time for Fatal 4- Way Predictions. Normally I do these the day of the Pay-Per-View, but because tomorrow is Father’s Day, I’m making my predictions tonight instead of tomorrow afternoon. As of right now there are only 5 matches set for the Pay-Per-View. I don’t know if more will be added, but I’ll be predicting the 5 established.

Diva’s Championship Fatal 4-Way Match (Eve vs. Maryse vs. Alicia Fox vs. Gail Kim)
What I want to happen: I would like to either see Eve retain the title, or Gail win her first Diva’s Championship.
My Prediction: I really see Alicia and Gail as being filler to make this a Fatal 4-Way Match. The best odds are on Eve retaining or Maryse winning the Championship. I’m going to predict that Eve will retain in this match.

United States Championship Match (R-Truth vs. The Miz)
What I want to happen: I’d like to see R-Truth pick up the win in this match.
My Prediction: This is hard to predict because Miz just picked up the title on RAW. It’s rare to see a Champion lose the title that soon after winning it. Still, they’ve been having Truth and Miz feud with Miz trying to regain the Championship and having trouble topping Truth. This very well could have simply been a way to increase Truth’s number of Title reigns, and I honestly see him picking up the win in this match.

Intercontinental Championship Match (Kofi Kingston vs. Drew McIntyre)
What I want to happen: Drew gets his just deserts again as Kofi picks up the win in this match.
My Prediction: Kofi seems to be set for a big push soon, so I don’t see him losing the Title just yet. I predict Kofi wins or at least retains the title. I wouldn’t rule out Matt Hardy showing up and affecting the way the match ends.

World Heavyweight Championship Match (Jack Swagger vs. Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk vs. The Big Show)
What I want to happen: I’d like to see Show pick up the win in this match because I think he could be a great champion and he hasn’t had a reign with a major singles title in years.
My Prediction: I’m going to be looking for Swagger to retain in this match. He’s had a good reign so far and while there’s a lot of potential storylines with any of these superstars winning, I really think Swagger still has a good run ahead of him if they let him keep the Championship.

WWE Championship Match (John Cena vs. Randy Orton vs. Edge vs. Sheamus)
What I want to happen: While I like Cena as champ, I’d like to see Orton pick up the Title in this match.
My Prediction: Honestly, for some reason, I kind of see Sheamus picking up the win in this match. All four are favored for different reasons. Sheamus however will be favored both by the fact that Fatal 4-Way matches are generally no DQ, because Sheamus is much larger than the other 3 competitors and because Sheamus has an opportunistic nature like Edge. I honestly expect Sheamus will pick up the victory in this match.

No comments:

Post a Comment