Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sacrifice Predictions

So, it’s been a long week, I’ve been lazy, and I had finals, so I won’t be reviewing NXT, Superstars, IMPACT or SmackDown from last week. Sacrifice predictions time.

Beer Money, Inc. vs. The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Team 3D (#1 Contender Match)
What I Want to Happen: I’d like to see the MCMG pick up the win in this match.
My Prediction: Team 3D picks up the win.

Tara vs. Madison Rayne (Career vs. Knockout’s Title)
What I Want to Happen: I’d kind of like to see Tara pick up the win in this match to get another reign with the Knockout’s Title.
My Prediction: Madison Rayne retains and Tara leaves TNA.

Orlando Jordan vs. Rob Terry (Global Championship Match)
What I Want to Happen: Rob Terry annihilates Orlando Jordan in this match.
My Prediction: Rob Terry wins, but it will probably be a tough fight and expect some cheap shots from Jordan during the match.

Desmond Wolfe vs. Abyss (Chelsea vs. The Hall of Fame Ring)
What I Want to Happen: Abyss destroys Wolfe in a good match.
My Prediction: Odds are we’ll have some interference on behalf of Wolfe, but I still see Abyss finding a way to pick up the win in this match.

Douglas Williams vs. Kazarian (X Division Title Match)
What I Want to Happen: I’d like to see Kazarian pick up the win in this match.
My Prediction: Either Kaz picks up the win, or Williams cheats his way to victory.

Ink Inc. (Shannon Moore & Jesse Neal) vs. The Band (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) (Tag Team Championship Match)
What I Want to Happen: I really want Ink Inc. to win this match.
My Prediction: The Band picks up the win. Look for some interference from Eric Young to help the Band become victorious.

Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy
What I Want to Happen: Jeff Hardy picks up the win.
My Prediction: Anderson finds a way to pick up the win (probably through questionable means) continuing the feud.

Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett
What I Want to Happen: Jarrett picks up the win to get some revenge on Sting.
My Prediction: Jarrett finds a way to pick up the win.

AJ Styles vs. RVD (TNA World Championship)
What I Want to Happen: RVD wins the match.
My Prediction: RVD picks up the win to extend his title reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment