Sunday, May 23, 2010

Over the Limit Predictions

Time to predict the Over the Limit Pay-per-view.

R-Truth vs. Ted DiBiase
What I want to happen: R-Truth beats DiBiase (maybe even convincing Virgil to turn on DiBiase.)
My Prediction: R-Truth picks up a hard fought win.

Maryse vs. Eve Torres (Divas Title)
What I want to happen: I’d like to see Eve retain to continue her run as Divas Champions.
My Prediction: Eve picks up the win.

Chris Jericho & The Miz vs. The Hart Dynasty (WWE Unified Tag Team Championship)
What I want to happen: The Hart Dynasty continues the embarrassment of The Miz by making him tap out to the Sharpshooter.
My Prediction: The Hart Dynasty picks up the win.

Kofi Kingston vs. Drew McIntyre (Intercontinental Championship)
What I want to happen: Kofi beats McIntyre to take the title.
My Prediction: McIntyre somehow retains the title. Don’t rule out a count out or DQ, but most likely picks up the win with the Future Shock DDT.

Edge vs. Randy Orton
What I want to happen: Orton RKOs Edge and gives him exactly what he deserves.
My Prediction: Orton picks up the victory.

Rey Mysterio vs. CM Punk (SES Pledge vs. Hair)
What I want to happen: Mysterio wins and shaves Punk bald.
My Prediction: Mysterio wins. Expect interference from Gallows and the masked member of the SES, but in the end, Mysterio picks up the win and does his best to shave Punk’s head.

Big Show vs. Jack Swagger (World Heavyweight Championship)
What I want to happen: Show knocks out Swagger and walks out the Champ.
My Prediction: Swagger retains. More likely he gets the win through count out or DQ, but I can’t rule out a pinfall or submission.

Batista vs. John Cena (I Quit Match for the WWE Championship)
What I want to happen: John Cena beats Batista in this match.
My Prediction: Cena picks up the win in this match and not only beats Batista, but sends him packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment